“We at A.C.E. would like our great customers to know what we are doing to help ensure the health and safety of everyone involved. We are putting measures in place both to our daily process at our home office and with our service technicians in the field to ensure safety and curb the spread of COVID-19” – Jody Howell, VP of Operations and Sales
ACE Compressor Parts and Service per CISA and DHS guidelines is an essential business and as such has service technicians that can travel to any state needed for service and repair work.
A.C.E.’s COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
Service & Sales checklist of safety precautions taken prior to entering a customer’s site:
- All international travel has been banned since January, 2020.
- Technicians are to wash hands prior to entering a customer’s site, every time. Whether that is just once or multiple times per day.
- Technicians are to check temperature prior to entering a customer’s site, each time. Whether that is just once or multiple times a day. If temperature is elevated or the technician feels ill in any way, they are to stop immediately, do not enter the job site and contact their service manager immediately.
- Technicians will distance themselves from crowds and on overnight jobs, limit travel to and from the hotel and job sites.
- All external service truck door handles wiped down with sanitizing wipes.
Do you have questions regarding our safety measures? Contact our Safety Manager William Coles.
Can’t meet face to face? We have options:
We want you to know that the safety of our employees and customers is A.C.E.’s #1 priority during this time. We understand the severity of this situation and understand that your faculty may have also limited the access of outside sales visits. We want you to know that you have other options for meetings with our sales team.
Contact Outside Sales Manager Cynthia Pierce to set up your online meeting!
Don’t worry about parts & coolers!
A.C.E. is stocked with maintenance parts and replacement cooler barrels for your centrifugal Ingersoll-Rand™, Atlas Copco™, Elliott™, and Joy Cameron™ compressors.