The A.C.E. Experience
Since 2009, we have been performing the highest quality centrifugal compressor service and repair. But our experience goes decades beyond that. We started this company to serve an industry we've known all of our lives because we knew we could offer the best quality service with a quick turnaround and at a fair price.
That’s exactly what we’ve done from day one. We’ve made it our mission to not only build a team of dedicated and experienced individuals with a passion for helping customers, but we are also committed to furthering our knowledge and understanding of every compressor manufacturer and model on the market.
Our team comes from many different corners of the compressor world and possesses a vast knowledge of the inner workings of practically every unit.
We also understand some of the biggest hurdles that frustrate businesses hobbled by a compressor’s failure and work to solve those problems every day. Here are a few:
We just want to offer a better, faster and more reliable solution to what otherwise may be your only other option. From our previous experience in this industry, we recognized the need for better service, better turnarounds and better products. That’s why we started this company. We’d love to have the opportunity to show you we mean business.
If you have questions about our products, parts or services, we’d love the opportunity to chat with you about it. You can always reach us on the phone at (866) 383-0016, including for 24/7 emergency service. Or, just fill out the form and someone will get in touch with you.
A.C.E. vs OEM
Why should you choose A.C.E. for your compressor needs over the OEM? Here are a few reasons:
- Gear driven thin line Inlet Guide Vane Valves (IGV) for superior serviceability and longevity.
- All rotors are balanced to a lower spec than OEM.
- We offer a catalog of repairs from bearings to seals to rotor assemblies that the OEMs would require new parts for.
- Our response time and time frames are second to none.
- Non-proprietary controls for virtually all centrifugal compressors.
- Our controller out preforms every OEM offering and offers from a 3% to 5% energy savings.
- We offer services for every major brand and model of centrifugal compressors.
CENTAC specific benefits to choosing A.C.E.:
- Lifetime warranty on sleeved cooler barrels.
- Full stainless-steel sleeve on cooler barrels.
- A.C.E. air/oil seals are easily rebuildable due to snap ring design.
- More tubes per cooler for better CTD’s.
- Largest inventory of CENTAC coolers in North America.
- A.C.E.’s Gasket kits use Silicon in high temp areas and Viton in any area sealing oil.
- This is less expensive than the all Viton OEM kits and Silicon is better in high temp applications.
Atlas Copco specific benefits for choosing A.C.E. over the OEM:
- Our ZH bearings are rebuildable TPJ bearings rather than the throw away Flexure design.
- New replacement, programmable actuator for Atlas Copco inlet and bypass valves.
- Non-proprietary controls for Atlas Rotary Screw compressors with Electronikon controls.